Tuesday 27 July 2010

1st Pre-Season Game Tonight - Derby v Stoke

Tonight I am making the short journey to Pride Park to watch Derby County welcome Premiership side Stok Citye.

As a Stoke City fan I am excited to watch there first real competitive match of pre-season. After scoring six past Newcastle Town on Saturday I expect them to be in confident mood especially hat-trick hero Tuncay. I expect Tuncay to start tonight but I won't be surprised to see Tony Pulis go with his preferred partnership of Ricardo Fuller and Mama Sidebe upfront.

Derby also scored six at the weekend but conceded five against Chesterfield which will be a bigger concern for manager Nigel Clough.

I'm looking forward to this and tomorrow I will upload a match report and where these two teams can go from here. Not done a match report since the England warm up games for the World Cup so this may be interesting challenge for me. Also with the match report a friend of mine will be giving his expert opinions on the half time pies and coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment