Friday 9 July 2010

Final's Day

Now it's been a while since I uploaded a post on here, due to work & other reasons. I'm still working hard on my articles & trying to find myself a writing style I'm comfortable with!

So this weekend is the World Cup final. Holland vs Spain, an all European final which I cannot say I am surprised about with it's dominance but it was looking like it was going to be an all South American final for a while! I guess it has been the best two teams over the last two years competing in this final. The European Champions Spain against the team with the best record in qualifying and the team who has won all 6 games so far in this World Cup!

My prediction is go with Spain simply because of the quality they have. Iniesta and Xavi never fail to perform and hardly ever give away the ball, with David Villa on hot-form I think he could be the difference between the teams & who am I to argue with a physic octopus?!

No comments:

Post a Comment