Saturday 5 February 2011

Change of profile & approach!

Just a few changes for this blog, which I have kind of disowned slightly! This blog is now my homepage, it's no longer Google or Facebook! This blog is where everything that goes through my head - which once upon a time got called 'The Bubble' lol. Because I do kind of live in one!

So now all my posts will be posted to facebook or twitter, well the ones i want posted! :)

This allows me to rant, rant and rant :D without character limits! & all things put on here will be my own personal opinion - as I my own person :D This blog used to be kind of structured and was based on essays which were well written and justified opinions, but, in the recent times I have decided to go away from writing articles with 'structure' and to just put down thoughts... a bit like answering the question of 'whats on your mind' from facebook when you update a status! That way, I can just post blog posts .. of thoughts and not have to cover all the angles etc etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment