Saturday 5 February 2011

#1 Getting started and tomorrow! (well when I wake up it will be offically tomorrow)

So I have decided that each post will have an issue number. That way every post has an identity and is easy to refer to, for me as the poster and for like the four people that will read this lol! :)

This issue of The Bubble is called 'Getting started and tomorrow (well when I wake up it will be officially tomorrow)'. Getting started basically refers to how I'm going to use this blog which I've kind of posted already but the main use of this blog is so I can have almost like a template of a magazine, but in a blog format! & by the summer I want my own template designed to perfection for a magazine that I will be publishing once a month in a digital capacity and one print out for myself to keep.

& the second part of this issue is about tomorrow! Just your standard Sunday in the life of Andrew (referring to myself in the third person is weird :s). Basically - move out of bed around 1 o'clock and watch football until it's time for a Sunday dinner! #I<3Sundays! :D

Now tomorrow is the first Ford Super Sunday without Andy Gray and Richard Keys on Sky Sports! which I won't lie, I'm amazingly happy about because Richard Keys is basically a puppet to make Andy Gray look good! Which don't work because everyone has an opinion - normally the opposite of Andy Gray because he's a douche!! So I'm firstly interested to see how it works and if Jeff 'The Legend' Stelling takes over Richard Key's role as the broadcaster and who is going to take over the role as 'there number 1 analyst' with the arrows and the 'talking points'.

Secondly... it's going to be all about one man tomorrow - Fernando Torres. Who is probably going to be the biggest TT (Trending Topic) on Twitter all afternoon, because that is how much the nation is going to talk about him and this match between his new club Chelsea and his old club Liverpool. The thing that tickles my pickle is... Sky Sports cream all over Torres and Liverpool at the best of times, maybe more than any other player or club in the Prem since Ronaldo left Manchester United. So now that he has joined Chelsea - will Sky Sports remain the same or will they change there view point? Because let's face it, Chelsea are not all that popular in this country (IMO) and very rarely have televised games on Sky unless there big games against United, Arsenal or Liverpool!

Personally, there is going to be one other player who may star tomorrow and that is Luis Suarez - Liverpool's new number 7! (yeah! it's a big deal) Personally I think he's a star and we will see how he goes on against Terry and Chelsea's other new signing David Luis - who is also a big deal - apparently! My bet is Suarez might just out stage everyone and King Kenny may have himself a little gem!

That is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment