Monday 7 February 2011

#5 Update on 'The Bubble' Where it goes from here....

For a while now I've been thinking about how I can take this blog and my ambitions to the next level! I have always want to design my own template but I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty clueless where to start! I have now come to the conclusion I need someone to know what they are doing & my search for a willing graphic designer has begun!

I was linked to href="http://www.rugbydump.blogspot.com" earlier by a friend and was really impressed with just what you can do with this website! Especially the "home" "subscribe to posts" & "the follow on twitter" tabs! This is something I would really like to bring in in the future and use this blog as an official website rather than actually making my own website which can be tedious and frustrating!

I also want to look into making a 'Facebook' page for 'The Bubble' where instead of using my own Facebook I can post the blog entries from this site and can also link my Twitter towards it. That would give people the opportunity to people to write feedback and it would give me somewhere to post 1st draft, 2nd drafts and the final design! That would leave my Facebook as my own Facebook where I can post my own comments and opinions and allows me to use it for what a Facebook page should be - stalking peoples lives and finding out things you wouldn't know other wise :D

The features so I have I have thought of are as followed....

The life of a Stoke City fan - In an interview style asking friends and fellow Stoke City fans questions such as "First hero" and "Very first memory". This would be a different Stoke City fan each issue.

The life of a Cystic Fibrosis patient - Which would be written as a day-by-day experience in a blog format by my sister who lives her life everyday with the disease. This could be written as a day blog or a week-by-week experience.

The Real World: Life after university: This would be in an interview with a student who has graduated and is now finding their feet in the 'Real World' talking about subjects such as finanical difficulties, finding a job, moving home and there ambitions for the future.

More to be added.....

No comments:

Post a Comment